MANUFACTURER: ACTAVIS - OTC PRODUCTS (E3).
INDICATIONS:Ibuprofen childrens oral suspension original berry flavor dye free 100mg, 5ml
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches and reduces fever.
- Pain reliever fever Reducer.
- It contains Ibuprofen Oral Suspension 100mg per 5mL (teaspoon).
- Non-Staining Dye Free.
- Lasts up to 8 hours.
- Alcohol Free.
- For Ages 2 to 11.
Per 5 mL: Ibuprofen 100 mg
Acesulfame Potassium; Citric Acid; Corn Starch; D&C Yellow #10; FD&C Red #40; Glycerin; Natural and Artificial Flavors; Polysorbate 80; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sucrose; Xanthan Gum
- Do not give more than directed.
- Shake well before using.
- Find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Use only with enclosed measuring cup.
- If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day.
- Replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance.
Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children.Allergy alert :
Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may includes hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock.
Sore throat warning :
- Stomach bleeding warning : The product contains a no steroidal anti inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher it the child :
- Has has stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Takes other drugs containing and NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others).
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed.
- Do not use : If child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Right before and after heart surgery.
- When using this product give with good or milk if stomach upset occurs. long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attract or stroke.
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.Ask a doctor before use if the child has :
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is :
- Not been drinking fluids.
- Lost a lot of fluid due to continued vomiting or diarrhea.
- Stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain.
- Problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers or pain relievers.
- Ulcers, Bleeding problems, High blood pressure, heart or kidney disease taken a diuretic.
Stop use and ask a doctor if :
- Taking a blood thinner (anticoagulant) or steroids drug.
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition.
- Taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Pain or fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- The child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment.
- Stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts, redness or swelling is present in the painful area. any new symptoms appear.
- The child feels faint.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if plastic carton wrap or bottle wrap imprinted 'Safety seal' is broken or missing.