Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Non Aspirin >
Acephen Acetaminophen suppositories 120 mg, Pediatric - 12 ea
Acephen Acetaminophen suppositories 120 mg, Pediatric temporarily reduces fever, relieves minor aches, pains, and headache.
You Save: $4.42 (36.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: G AND W LABORATORIES.
INDICATIONS: Acephen Acetaminophen suppositories 120 mg, Pediatric
It uses temporarily reduces fever, relieves minor aches, pains, and headache.
(in each rectal suppository) Acetaminophen 120 mg.
Butylated hydroxyanisole, butylated hydroxytoluene, glyceryl stearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, polyethylene glycol 40 stearate, polysorbate 80.
- Do not use more than directed remove foil wrapper, insert suppository well up into rectum.
- 1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist.
- Do not exceed 6 suppositories in any 24 hour period.
- Ask a doctor : children under 3 years.
- For exterectal use only.
- Stop use and ask a doctor :
- If fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs you need to use this product for pain for more than 5 days continuously severe or recurrent pain, or high or continued fever may indicate a serious illness.
- Keep out of reach of children :
- If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.