MANUFACTURER: CHURCH & DWIGHT.
INDICATIONS:Nair hair remover, ready to use face wax strips # 8371
It works beautifully on short hair, even hair with only 1 weeks growth without an ouch. Cool mint strips remove hair from the root. Post-treatment menthol wipes soothe, condition and moisturize skin.
- Effective on short hair.
- Dermatologist tested.
- 20 Small Strips - 10 Double-Sided Small Strips.
- 14 Medium Strips - 7 Double-Sided Medium Strips.
- Towelettes - 3.
- Instruction - 1.
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate , Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate , Microcrystalline Wax , Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract Matricaria , Glycine Soja Oil Soybean , Bisabolol , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Sunflower , Achilea Millefolium Extract , Fragrance , Mineral Oil , Ethylhexyl Stearate , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Isopropyl Myristate , Bisabolol , Chamomilla Recutita Extract Matricaria , Methylparaben , Ethylparaben , Propylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Fragrance
- Read enclosed instructions carefully before using this product.
- Warm the Nair Wax Strip by massaging it between your hands.
- Slowly pull the double-sided strip apart.
- Apply the strip firmly in the direction of hair growth and with one quick movement pull the strip off in the opposite direction.
- For external use only.
- Patch test before use by applying the product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed.
- Follow directions and wait 24 hours.
- If skin appears normal, proceed. Never reapply wax on same area within a 24 hour period.
- As with any wax treatment, some discomfort may be experienced.
- Your skin may turn a little red for a short while after treatment.
- This is normal and will soon disappear.
- If the skin to be treated is not held taut, and the wax is not zipped or pulled back very fast and close to the skin, then a pinching effect may be felt, a wax residue will remain on the skin or worse, skin could be removed resulting in injury.
- Read the instructions carefully, proceed at all times with caution.
- Do not use product in the area of the eye.
- Wax should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems or on areas with varicose veins, moles and warts.
- Do not wax inside nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas or eyelashes.
- Do not use on irritated, inflamed or broken skin.
- Not suitable for people with extra sensitive or problem skin.
- Not recommended for the elderly or people with loose skin.
- Do not apply wax over sunburned, chapped, broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars or eczema.
- Do not use immediately after a bath.
- Do not use a deodorant or antiperspirant for 24 hours after underarm removal.
- Do not ingest.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in severe skin irritation, skin removal, burns or other injury.
- Keep out of reach of children.