MANUFACTURER: Del Laboratories.
INDICATIONS: Sally Hansen lavender spa body wax hair removal kit for body
- The antidote to embarrassing stubble.
- Soft, smooth hair-free skin for up to 8 weeks.
- Say goodbye to razor burn, bumps, cuts and nicks.
- Fast, gentle, professional results.
- Microwave Formula.
- Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth.
- Soothing lavender scent.
- Spa Tested - Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.
- Kit Includes: Spa Body Wax, 8 Natural Wood Spatulas, 20 Cloth Strips, Soothing Azulene Finishing Oil and Complete Instructions in English and Spanish.
Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Hydrogenated Rosinate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines.
Lavender Spa Body Wax is the perfect wax to remove hair from your delicate, sensitive skin. Follow heating instructions in package. Using the included applicator, spread a thin layer of wax onto area where hair is to be removed. Be sure to apply in the same direction to which hair grows. Next, apply a cloth strip in the same direction that you applied the wax. Stroke the strip a few times to adhere wax firmly to strip. With one hand, hold the skin taut. With the other, hold the bottom of the strip and pull away quickly in the opposite direction of how you applied it. For best removal, pull wax strip off close to the skin, rather than pulling outwards. If strip is peeled away correctly, the wax and hair will be on the strip and not on your skin! Repeat these steps until all unwanted hair is removed. Use Post Treatment Soothing Azulene (included) to soothe and care for skin, and remove traces of excess wax.
Do not exceed 10 minutes of total application time. Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120 Degrees F. Keep out of reach of children.