MANUFACTURER: Del Laboratories.
INDICATIONS: Sally Hansen hair remover wax strip kit for face, brows and bikini
- Pre-waxed, pre-cut strips are quick & the easiest way to wax: Warm Strip in Hands, Separate Double-Sided Strips, Press On, Pull Off.
- Results last up to 8 weeks.
- Works on short hair.
- Ready to use no gooey mess.
- No microwave needed.
- Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth.
- Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.
- Kit Includes: 34 Wax Strips Total (17 Double-Sided Strips), Azulene Finishing Oil and Complete Instructions in English and Spanish.
Wax Strip: Hydrocarbon Resin, Polybutene, Rosin Ester, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Bisabolol.
Azulene Oil: Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Guaiazulene, Tocopherol, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.
These pre-waxed strips are the quickest, easiest way to remove hair! Remove wax strip from bag. Rub the strip briskly between hands for a few seconds. This helps the wax become pliable and ready for use. Slowly pull wax strips apart and set one aside. You now have two wax strips. Apply the strip smoothly in the same direction that the hair grows. Stroke strip briskly a few times from top to bottom to make sure wax has adhered to the unwanted hair.
Holding skin taut with one hand, use the other to grip the strip from the bottom. Pull away quickly in the opposite direction of how you applied it. For best removal, pull wax strip off close to the skin, rather than pulling outwards. If strip is peeled away correctly, the wax and hair will be on the strip and not on your skin. Repeat these steps with fresh strips until all unwanted hair is removed. Use Post Treatment Soothing Azulene (included) to soothe and care for skin, and remove traces of excess wax.
Do not exceed 10 minutes of total application time. Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120 Degrees F. Keep out of reach of children.