Nads 24 body hair removal strips, large
24 large wax Strips
Nad's hair removal strips are easy to use anywhere anytime and as they remove hair by the roots you stay smooth and hair free for weeks. Suitable for most parts of the body and if used regularly hair growth is progressively slowed down.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Hair Removal Strips - Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 4700 Yellow 11, CI 61565 Green 6.
Soothing & Finishing Wipes - Isopropyl Myristae, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT.
- Briskly run strips between palms Slowly separate double strip into 2 strips.
- Apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth with the palm of your hand or your fingers.
- Holding adjoining skin taut, pull strip back quickly as close to the skin as possible in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Continue using the same strip until no longer effective.
- Remove any left over wax with the soothing & finishing wipes provides.
- For best results, hairs should be between 3 to 5 mm long.
- For smaller areas, cut the strip to the required size.
- Use baby oil to remove excess wax if you run out of soothing and finishing wipes.
- Follow enclosed instructions for use.
- Keep out of re ach of children.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin or if you have suffered any adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Suitable for legs, underarms, bikini line.
- Not suitable for scalp, face, breast, perineal or genital areas.
- Following the directions for use, first test this product on a small patch of the skin in the area you wish to treat.
- If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application.
- After use always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinolids.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb