MANUFACTURER: PREFFERED PLUS PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS:Ibuprofen tablets 200 mg
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, common cold, muscular aches, and minor pain of arthritis. Temporarily reduces fever.
In each tablet Ibuprofen 200 mg.
Acetylated monoglyceride, beeswax and/or carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, iron oxides, lecithin, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, povidone, propylparaben, silicon dioxide, simethicone, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, sucrose, titanium dioxide.
- Do not take more than directed.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist if pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor the smallest effective dose should be used.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), and shock.
- Stomach bleeding warning: Taking more than recommended may cause stomach bleeding.
- Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding. Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.