Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
Twinlab Emulsified norwegian cod liver oil, mint - 12 oz
Nutritionally supports cardiovascular health, mood health and overall daily wellness.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Twinlab Emulsified norwegian cod liver oil, mint
- Supplies the fatty acids EPA and DHA, which support mood and cardiovascular health, as well as healthy joint function.
- Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid, which help to maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
- Clinical studies have shown that a diet that has at least 400 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids (300 mg of which are EPA and DHA) nutritionally supports cardiovascular health.
- Also, a recent study has shown that a diet with 768.6 mg of EPA supports healthy joint function.
- PVB/heavy metal free.
- Sealed free of air (nitrogen flushed) to prevent oxidation and rancidity.
- Packaged in high quality, shatterproof bottle.
- Requires 2 servings. Based on a study using 128.1 mg of EPA per 10 kg of weight for a 65 kg (143 lb.) person.
Cod Liver Oil , Natural Mint Flavor.
Take one teaspoon 1-3 times daily or as directed by a physician or health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place.
If you are pregnant or nursing, anticipate surgery, have coagulapathy or any other medical condition, are taking anticoagulants or any other medication, consult a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb