Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Arctic pure ultra potency 850 mg omega-3 fish oil enteric coated softgels, 60 ea
Fish oils with EPA and DHA support the healthy functions of the brain, joints, and circulatory system.
You Save: $12.67 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Arctic pure ultra potency 850 mg omega-3 fish oil enteric coated softgels
- Molecularly distilled for pharmeceutical quality.
- Fish oils with EPA and DHA support the healthy functions of the brain, joints, and circulatory system.
- This enteric-coated, high potency softgel is digested in the intestine, not the stomach, for additional, focused benefits, to the small intestines and colon.
- It contains a potent 850 mg of omega-3s per capsule.
- ArcticPure uses a series of advanced molecular distillation processes to extract and concentrate the beneficial fatty acids from the raw oil, resulting in a product of outstanding purity.
- The state-of-the art encapsulation ensures an oil as pure as any oil available worldwide.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural tocopherols, sodium alginate, purified stearic acid, ethycelluolse ammonium hydroxide, medium chain triglycerides, and oleic acid.
Suggested Use: 1 softgel twice daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, have any blood coagulation disorder or are taking any prescription medication such as warfarin (Coumadin), consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Discontinue use before any surgical procedure.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb