Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Heating Pads and Pain Patches >
Thermophore MaxHeat deep heat therapy arthritis pad large pack - 1ea
Increased circulation speeds recovery, draws moisture from humidity in the air and pre-set control to leave your hands free.
You Save: $11.94 (16.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BATTLE CREEK EQUIPMENT . INDICATIONS: Intense, moist heat with the added convenience of a pre-set switch, so hands are free to continue activities during therapy. Specially blended cover is washable and non-shedding.
Thermophore Arthritis Back Pad Features:
Because of its large size, the Standard can be applied to larger areas of the body, including the entire spine, both shoulders, and the legs. DIRECTIONS:
- Arthritis or Rheumatism.
- Chronic back or neck pain.
- Muscle spasms.
- Sports injuries (after the acute phase).
- Strained muscles or ligament.
Thermophore Arthritis Pad Benefits:
- To be comfortable, place a pillow under your ankles.
- If your chest is slightly hunched you may be more comfortable with a pillow under it.
- If you are sway backed you may prefer a pillow under your stomach.
- Press the pre-set control and relax for a 20-minute therapy cycle.
WARNINGS: Danger: Carefully examine before each use. Discard unit if shows signs of deterioration. Follow instructions packed with unit. Do not use on infants, persons with poor circulation or insensitive skin. Persons with diabetes should be especially careful applying heat. Check skin frequently to avoid burns. Temperature is sufficiently intense to cause burns. Use no pins. Do not wet.
- New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 20-minute treatments
- Simple one-touch control features auto-off timer
- Produces intense moist heat without adding water
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- Medicare reimburseable when prescribed for Arthritis Pain Management.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb