WellPatch Backache Pain Relieving Pads, Extra Large
- Wellpatch backache pain relieving pad is a soft, flexible pain relieving pad that provides fast, long-lasting, soothing pain relief right where it hurts.
- Wellpatch backache relieving pad is thin enough to wear unnoticed under clothes day or night.
- It adheres firmly on muscles or joints yet removes easily.
- It is not messy or greasy and will not stain clothing.
- Only will know that are wearing wellpatch.
- Wellpatch backache pads temporarily relieves minor aches of muscles and joints due to: simple backache, arthritis, strains, sprains.
Menthol (natural 5%).
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Dried Aluminum Hydroxide Gel, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Partially Neutralized Polyacrylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Talc, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Apply to affected area; change pad 1 to 2 times daily.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- For best results apply to clean, dry skin.
- Cut open pouch and remove pad, if desired, cut pad to size Partially peel back protective film by holding pad between fingers and gently pushing with thumb in a down and outward motion.
- Do not remove entire film backing.
- Apply exposed pad to site of pain.
- Carefully remove remaining film while pressing pad to skin.
- Store unused pads in the pouch. Reseal pouch after opening.
- How to apply: Peel back protective film exposing 1/3 of pad. Do not remove entire backing.
- Apply exposed portion of pad to the site of pain.
- Peel off remaining protective film while gently applying pad.
- For shoulders, knees, neck and ankle: If necessary, cut a slit into the pad before removing the protective film. this will help the pad to conform to body contours.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Use only as directed.
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or very sensitive skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or cover with any type of wrap except clothing.
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat.
- Do not use in combination with other external analgesic products.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Excessive redness, irritation, burning, or discomfort of the skin develops.
- Pain persists for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: