MANUFACTURER: CLOROX-FIRST BRANDS CORP.
INDICATIONS:Tilex fresh shower daily shower cleaner, Original scent
Mist after you shower- no need to rinse, wipe or scrub. Bathroom dirt and soap scum won't get a chance to build up. No harsh chemicals- safe for surfaces including plastic and acrylic. Glass and tile, tub and curtain.Has Good Housekeeping Seal.
NonIonic Surfactant, Tetrapotassium EDTA
- Always stand on a nonslip surface when in the shower or tub and run your shower for a few seconds before entering.
- For best results, start with a clean shower. Immediately after showering, mist Tilex Fresh Shower cleaner on all surfaces including tile, tub, shower curtain or door.
- Do not rinse, wipe, or scrub. If you see streaks, rinse off and apply less.
- If starting with a partially soiled shower, you will not see immediate results. Tilex fresh shower cleaner loosens built-up deposits and will clean your shower in 2 or 4 weeks.
- If pre-existing deposits remain, wipe away with a soft cloth while showering.
- To keep your shower clean, continue to mist Tilex� Fresh Shower cleaner every time you shower.
- This bottle should last about 4 weeks, Surface Safety: Tilex fresh shower cleaner works safely on shower surfaces.
- It is nonabrasive and contains no harsh chemicals.
- Do not use on natural marble, brass, or varnished wood. For all other surfaces, test in an inconspicuous area.
- Eye irritant. Do not get in the eyes.
- First Aid: Rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Disposal; offer empty container for recycling.
- If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
For best results burn 2-4 hours and trim wick before use. Please refer to use instruction on bottom of candle prior to burning.
- Burn candle within sight.
- Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not use lid to put out flame.
- Front and back labels are removable.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Ignoring instructions may lead to a fire hazard, personal injury, or broken glass.
- Always keep candle free of matches and foreign objects.
- Do not burn on cold, wet or unstable surfaces.
- Do not move while lit, or until wax hardens.
- Stop use when 1/4-inch of wax remains.
- Use only indoors, away from drafts.
- Discard lid before use.
Shipping Weight : 25.00 lb