Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Heating Pads and Pain Patches >
- Relieves minor aches
- Relieves pains of muscles
- For simple backache and arthritis
Salonpas-Hot Capsicum Topical Analgesic Patch - 1 ea
Temporary relief of backache, arthritis, sprains and pains.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Salonpas-Hot Capsicum Topical Analgesic Patch
- It is a topical analgesic patch of size: 5.12 x 7.09 inch.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Simple backache.
Capsicum Extract - 0.025 %Topical Analgesic.
Butylated Hydroxytoluene , Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester , Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester , Natural Rubber , Polybutene , Polyisobutylene , Silicon Dioxide , Titanium Dioxide , Zinc Oxide.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove patch from film.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours application.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
- Do not use:
- on wounds or damaged skin.
- with a heating pad with, or at the same times as, other external analgesic products.
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
- When using this product:
- Do not use otherwise than directed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- Condition worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower and do not use immediately after a bath or shower.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb