Drano professional strength foamer clog remover
- Deep cleaning foam attacks the clog ordinary liquids cant reach.
- Handles hair and gunk.
- Safe for all pipes and septic systems.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide, sodium silicate, surfactants, hydrogen peroxide
- Directions for use on slow-running drains.
- Slowly pour entire contents of bottle down drain.
- Allow product to work for One Hour.
- Flush with hot tap water.
- Repeat steps if necessary.
- Do not use on standing water clogs.
- For standing water clogs, use drano max clog remover.'
- Important: Open carefully.
- Do not squeeze bottle.
- Avoid splashing.
- Clean up spills at once.
- Keep hands, face, children and pets away from drains when using drano professional strength foamer.
- Product may foam up from drain.
- This is normal.
- If foam is visible after use, rinse foam completely down drain with water.
- Do no use product with a plunger because drano professional strength foamer may still be present.
- Do not use in a toilet.
- Do not reuse empty container.
- Rinse container and replace cap before discarding.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb