Lysol bathroom aerosol cleanser, island breeze
- Kills 99.9 percent of germs.
- Destroys soap scum.
- Tough on mold and mildew.
- This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For general cleaning :
- Shake well before using.Point button to mark on rim.
- Hold can 6-8 inches from surface to be cleaned and spray the entire surface.
- Press button and cover area lightly with white foam. After a few seconds, wipe off with a clean cloth or sponge.
- For heavily soiled surfaces allow foam to remain longer on surface before wiping.
- To Ssanitize, deodorize and disinfect :
- For hard, non-porous bathroom surfaces, spray until thoroughly wet.
- To sanitize : Let stand for 30 seconds before wiping.
- To disinfect :
- Let stand for 10 minutes before wiping.
- For heavily soiled areas, pre-cleaning is required.
- For mold and mildew control on hard, non-porous surfaces :
- Spray on surface until thoroughly covered with foam.Let stand 3 minutes.
- Wipe with damp cloth or sponge.
- Reapply as necessary. Does not harm most bathroom surfaces.
- For other surfaces, spot test in an inconspicuous area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Precautionary statements :
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals causes moderate eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- If in eyes hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control cCenter or doctor for treatment advice.
- If on skin or clothing :
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Physical and chemical hazards :
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Exposure to temperatures above 120 � F or in sun or discarding can in fire or incinerator may cause bursting.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb