Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > House wares, Kitchen Needs > Kitchen Multi Cleaners >
Lysol antibacterial kitchen cleaner liquid trigger spray - 22 Oz
Lysol antibacterial kitchen cleaner cleans and disinfects kitchen surfaces.
You Save: $3.81 (54.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: RECKITT BENCKISER CONSUMER . INDICATIONS: Lysol antibacterial kitchen cleaner liquid trigger spray
- Trigger Spray.
- Cleans and disinfects kitchen surfaces.
- Cuts grease and grime.
- Kills germs such as salmonella and dangerous streptococcus.
- Kills odor causing germs.
- It is a Disinfectant.
- Kills 99. 9% of germs in seconds on hard nonporous surfaces.
- Kills bacteria such as Salmonella (Salmonella choleraesuis), E. coli (Escherichia coli), Campylobacter Jesume and Listeria (Listeria monocytogenes).
- Cuts grease & grime.
- Streak-free shine.
- Contains no phosphates.
- Contains biodegradable cleaning agents.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Alkyl (67% C12, 25% C14, 7% C16, 1% C8-C-10-C18), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides (0. 08%), Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides (0. 02%). Inactive Ingredients: Includes Detergents and Other Grease Cutting Agents (99. 90%). DIRECTIONS: For heavily soiled surfaces, first clean according to General Kitchen Cleaning directions.
- For use on:
- Stove tops.
- Counter tops.
- Kitchen sinks.
To disinfect nonporous cutting boards, spray until thoroughly wet, let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. To Operate: Turn nozzle counter clockwise to spray. Adjust to desired pattern. General Kitchen Cleaning: Spray soiled area, then wipe clean. No rinsing! on painted surfaces, test a small area. Not recommended for use on acrylic plastics. To Disinfect/Sanitize/Deodorize: For hard, nonporous surfaces, spray until thoroughly wet. To Sanitize/Deodorize: Let stand for 30 seconds before wiping. To Disinfect/Deodorize: Let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. WARNINGS: Storage/Disposal: Store in areas inaccessible to small children. Refill container only with Lysol Antibacterial Cleaner. If not refilling, rinse empty container thoroughly and discard in trash or recycle. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution: May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. First Aid: If sprayed or splashed in eyes, immediately remove contact lenses and rise eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.