Brita On Tap Faucet Filter in Chrome
Incorporates polished chrome filter and white base for modern and classic appearance. System may be customized with white and chrome filters. It reduces chlorine taste and odor, sediment, and 99% of lead that may be found in tap water. Filter installs on kitchen faucets without use of tools and provides 100 gal of water. Electronic filter change indicator reminds users when to change filter.
class='common'>ANSI/NSF Standard No. 53 Health Effects - Reduction of:
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium and Giardia).
ANSI/NSF Standard No. 42 Aesthetic Effects - Reduction of:
- Taste & Odor.
- Particulate (Class I)The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all users water.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Great-tasting water straight from your tap.
- Eliminates 99% of lead, sediment and chlorine.
- Electronic change-filter indicator.
- Attaches easily without tools.
To change filter:
- Filter snaps right into base.
- Filter lasts for 100 gallons (378 Liters) or 4 months, whichever comes first.
- Filter replacement is essential for product to perform as represented.
The Brita On Tap Faucet Filter System is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. This unit may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts. Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita water.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb