Brita Pitcher Water Filters
Cartridge reduces limescale and other substances such as chlorine which affect the taste and odour in your tap water.Furthermore it reduces aluminium and certain heavy metals (like copper and lead) and certain pesticides (like diurone).Organic impurities are also reduced. The result is cleaner, clearer,great tasting water for hot and cold drinks, and for delicious food.You will also have less
limescale build up in your domestic appliances.ANSI/NSF Standard No. 53 HealthEffects - Reduction of:
ANSI/NSFStandard No. 42 Aesthetic Effects - Reduction of:
- Taste &Odor.
- Particulate - Class V
- ZincNSFInternational is the nation's leading testing authority for water filtration products.
The Water Quality Associate (WQA) is the oldest independent 3rd party water testing and certification authority.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all users water.
- Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter.
- Soak new filter.
- Insert filter into reservoir.
- Add cold tap waterSee Users Guide for detailed instructions.
- It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first 2 pitchers.
- Discard this water, or use it to water plants.
The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita water.
Shipping Weight : 5.00 lb