WellPatch pain relief heat warming pads, large size
- Wellpatch pads are a safe, odorless warming therapy that provides immediate, long-lasting relief from minor aches, pains, and stiffness of muscles and joints.
- The comfortable heating pad applies directly to the skin and can be worn unnoticed under clothing as go about daily routine.
- Large size.
- Heat warming pads are a simple device for application of heat therapy for minor muscle and joint aches such as stiff neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- WellPatch heat warming pads contain heat-generating materials.
- When the airtight outer packaging is removed, air causes a chemical reaction during which the iron powder oxidizes, generating heat.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Apply pad directly to area of discomfort, adhesive side towards skin, or toward clothing for delicate or aging skin.
- For best contact apply to dry, flat area, free of moisture, oils or lotion.
- To remove - slowly peel off the pad.
- Consult a doctor before use if have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition, or are pregnant.
- As with any heat product, this pad has the potential to cause skin irritation or burns, particularly to elderly with aging skin.
- Use with careful supervision on elderly, physically handicapped or disabled persons, and on people unable to remove the product on their own.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb