Clorox clean-up with bleach spray, Cleaners and Waxes
Spotlight!
Retail: $65.47
Our Price:$39.20
You Save: $26.27 (40.1%)
Points Needed to Purchase:784
Reward Points on this item:39
Bonus Points Earned:0
  • UPC : 044600012049

MANUFACTURER: CLOROX-FIRST BRANDS CORP.

INDICATIONS:

Clorox clean-up with bleach spray:
  • Removes stains and disinfects!Removes tough stains, grease and dirt.
  • Kills 99. 9% of bacteria - Eschericia coli 0157: H7, Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus Pyogenes - in 30 seconds.
  • Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent.
  • Use throughout kitchen and bathroom.
  • Where to Use: Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach spray disinfects, removes stains and cleans hard, nonporous surfaces such as sinks, counters, refrigerators, appliances, fiberglass and tubs. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate may cause discoloration. Contains no phosphorus.
INGREDIENTS:
Active Ingredients:
Sodium Hypochlorite 1. 84% .

DIRECTIONS:
  • It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Before use, open windows and turn on fan. If vapors bother you, leave room while product is working.
  • To Clean and Disinfect: Spray 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds. Rinse or wipe clean. For heavily soiled areas, pre-clean before disinfecting.
  • To Remove Stains: Spray directly onto surface. Rinse or wipe clean.

    WARNINGS:
  • Keep out of reach of children. Eye and skin irritant. Use only in well-ventilated areas.
  • Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Vapors may irritate. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease.
  • First Aid: Eyes - Flush immediately with water for 15 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove first. If Swallowed - Drink a glassful of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately. Skin - Remove contaminated clothing and wash skin. If Breathing is Affected - Get fresh air immediately.
  • Physical and Chemical Hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemical such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases. Avoid contact with clothes, fabrics, wood, rubber, painted and paper surfaces.
  • Storage and Disposal: Store in a cool place. Do not reuse empty container. Place in trash collection, or recycle bottle where colored HDPE plastic is accepted.

    No Returns or Refunds on these Gift Guide Items. Not eligible for International Shipping Destinations.
  • Shipping Weight : 40.00 lb