Brita pitcher replacement filter for great tasting water
- The amazing filter activated carbon and ion exchange resin work together to filter your water so you get healthier, great-tasting drinking water.
- Reduces chlorine (taste and odor), mercury, copper and more.
- Better for the environment no bottles to throw away.
- Keeps a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Wash hands before unwrapping the filter.
- Soak the new filter for 15 minutes.
- Insert filter in reservoir.
- Add cold tap water.
- It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first 2 pitchers or 1 dispenser.
- Discard this water, or use it to water plants.
- The Brita pitcher filter is not intended to purify water.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health official regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita water.
- The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all users' water.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb