Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Hemorrhoidal Treatments >
Tucks Topical Starch Hemorrhoidal Suppositories - 24 Each
Tucks Topical Starch Hemorrhoidal Suppositories soothes and protects irritated tissues.
You Save: $1.80 (13.0%)
Earn Points on this item:12
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PFIZER CONSUMER. INDICATIONS: Anusol Hemorrhoidal Suppositories gives temporary relief from the itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders and provides a coating to protect irritated tissue.
Features of Tucks Topical Starch Hemorrhoidal Suppositories
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: per suppository: Topical Starch (51%). Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate. DIRECTIONS: Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Relieves burning, itching and discomfort.
- Maximum strength pain reliever.
- Soothes and protects irritated tissue.
- Dispensing cap is enclosed.
1. Detach one suppository.
2. Remove wrapper before inserting into the rectum as follows: Hold suppository upright (with words 'pull apart' at top) and carefully separate foil by inserting tip of fingernail at foil split.
3. Peel foil slowly and evenly down both sides, exposing suppository.
4. Avoid excessive handling of suppository which is designed to melt at body temperature. If suppository seems soft, hold in foil wrapper under cold water for 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Insert one (1) suppository rectally up to six times daily or after each bowel movement. Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician. WARNINGS: For external use only. When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- allergic reaction occurs.
- rectal bleeding occurs.
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms begin or increase.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
Received my shipment in a very timely manner. Would shop here again.