Lysol citrus meadow disinfectant spray, eleminate odors
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria in commonly touched surfaces in your home.
- Eliminates 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria to leave your home smelling fresh and clean, even on soft surfaces.
- Kills and prevents the growth of mold & mildew.
Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes:
- Bathroom - bath tub, toilet seats, shower areas, shower curtains, faucets.
- Kitchen - sink, garbage can, refrigerator exteriors, non-wood highchairs, non-wood counters.
- Home - door knobs, diaper pails, telephone, window sills, plastic baby toys.
- Soft surfaces - Couches, sofas, mattresses, pillows, upholstery, back packs.
- Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds.
Viruses: Influenza A Virus (new Caledonia/20/99), Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72), Rhinovirus Type 39 (the leading cause of the common cold), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV - the leading cause of lower respiratory infections in children), Avian Influenza A Virus, Rotavirus Wa, Hepatitis A Virus, Poliovirus Type 1, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & 2, Feline Calicivirus (Norovirus).
Bacteria & fungi: Salmonella Enterica, Escherichia Coli (0157:H7) (E.coli), Klebsiella Pneumoniae, Streptococcus Pyogenes (Strep), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (staph) (MRSA), Listeria Monocytogenes (Listeria), Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE), Enterobacter Aerogenes, Campylobacter Jejuni (Campylobacter), Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Aspergillus Niger (mold & mildew), Trichophyton Mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus).
- Meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants.
- No CFCs.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.