Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > House wares, Kitchen Needs > Water Filters and Cartridges >
Brita Grand Green Color Pitcher Water Filtration System - 1 ea
Brita Grand Green Color Pitcher Water Filtration System reduces the harmful contaminants that may be in your tap water.
You Save: $5.76 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Brita Grand Green Color Pitcher Water Filtration System
- Great-tasting drinking water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- The Brita Filter keeps a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth.
- Replace filter every 2 months or 40 gallons.
- Better for the environment - no bottles to throw away.
- Electronic filter change indicator.
- Easy-fill lid.
- Certified to reduce lead, mercury, chlorine (taste and odor), and more.
- The Brita Water Filtration Pitcher is Water Quality Association certified to reduce the following harmful contaminants that may be in your tap water.
- Chemical Source Potential Health Effects.
- Lead Corrosion of household plumbing systems, erosion of natural deposits.
- Infants and children: delays in physical or mental development.
- Adults: kidney problems, high blood pressure.
- Copper Corrosion of household plumbing systems, erosion of natural deposits.
- Short-term: gastrointestinal distress.
- Long-term: liver or kidney damage.
- Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter.
- Soak new filter.
- Insert filter into reservoir.
- Add cold tap water.
- Replace filter every 40 gallons or two months.
- See Users Guide in packaging for detailed instructions.
- For best results, store the Brita pitcher in your refrigerator or out of direct sunlight.
- The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita water.
- The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all users' water.
- See users guide for detailed instructions.
- It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first two pitchers.
- Discard this water or use it to water plants.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.