Brita Grand Green Color Pitcher Water Filtration System
- Great-tasting drinking water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- The Brita Filter keeps a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth.
- Replace filter every 2 months or 40 gallons.
- Better for the environment - no bottles to throw away.
- Electronic filter change indicator.
- Easy-fill lid.
- Certified to reduce lead, mercury, chlorine (taste and odor), and more.
- The Brita Water Filtration Pitcher is Water Quality Association certified to reduce the following harmful contaminants that may be in your tap water.
- Chemical Source Potential Health Effects.
- Lead Corrosion of household plumbing systems, erosion of natural deposits.
- Infants and children: delays in physical or mental development.
- Adults: kidney problems, high blood pressure.
- Copper Corrosion of household plumbing systems, erosion of natural deposits.
- Short-term: gastrointestinal distress.
- Long-term: liver or kidney damage.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter.
- Soak new filter.
- Insert filter into reservoir.
- Add cold tap water.
- Replace filter every 40 gallons or two months.
- See Users Guide in packaging for detailed instructions.
- For best results, store the Brita pitcher in your refrigerator or out of direct sunlight.
- The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita water.
- The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all users' water.
- See users guide for detailed instructions.
- It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first two pitchers.
- Discard this water or use it to water plants.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb