MANUFACTURER: J AND J HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS: Tucks Hemorrhoidal Ointment (Formerly Anusol)
- Relieves burning, itching and discomfort.
- Maximum strength pain reliever.
- Soothes and protects irritated tissue.
- Dispensing cap is enclosed.
- Formerly Anusol Hemorrhoidal Ointment.
- Temporarily forms a protective coating over inflamed tissues to help prevent drying of tissues.
contains: Pramoxine Hydrochloride (1%), Zinc Oxide (12. 5%), Mineral Oil.
Benzyl benzoate, calcium phosphate dibasic, cocoa butter, glyceryl moncooleate, glyceryl monostearate, kaolin, peruvian balsam, and polyethylene wax.
- Adults : Apply externally to the affected area up to 5 times daily.
- when practical, clean the affected area with mile soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying to use dispensing cap.
- Attach it to tube, lubricate well, then gently insert part way into anus Squeeze tube to deliver medication.
- Thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after use.
- Ask a doctor : Children under 12 years of age.
Keep out of reach of children :
- For external use only.
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Stop use and ask a doctor : If allergic reaction occurs rectal bleeding occurs redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms begin or increase condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.