Lysol disinfectant spray, summer breeze scent
- Kills viruses and bacteria on environmental surfaces in your home and in public places.
- Kills 99.9% of germs in 30 seconds.
- Eliminates germs and odors on hard non porous surfaces that you come into contact with every day.
- Fast, easy and effective:
- Use on finished surfaces in basements, closets, attics, laundry rooms, storage areas, vacation homes, boat and car interiors, shower stalls and recycling bins.
- Controls growth of mold and mildew on mattresses, pillows, shower curtains and books.
- Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus Aureus Staph and Klebsiella Pneumoniae K. Pneumoniae on hard, non porous surfaces in 30 seconds.
- Disinfectants: On environmental surfaces, Lysol Brand II Disinfectant Spray is tuberculocidal and kills the following bacteria, viruses and fungi: Bacteria & Fungi Staphylococcus Aureus MRSA; Streptococcus Pyogenes; Salmonella Choleraesuis; Escherichia Coli; Campylobacter Jejuni; Athletes Foot Fungus Viruses Rhinovirus Type 39 the leading cause of the common cold; Rotavirus WA the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children; Respiratory Syncytial Virus RSV the leading cause of lower respiratory in children; Poliovirus Type 1; Adenovirus Type 2; Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 & 2; Hepatitis ALysol Brand II Disinfectant Spray meets AOAC Germicidal spray product test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants.
- Eliminates Odors:
- It deodorizes by killing many germs that cause odors.
- It eliminates odors at their source.
- Ordinary nongermicidal spray cant do this.
- To eliminate odors retained in fabrics, spray on draperies, curtains and upholstered furniture.
- Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
- Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
Alkyl 50% C14 - 40% C12 - 10% C16, Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate 0.106 %, Ethanol 79.646%.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use the product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Hold container upright 6 inches to 8 inches from surfaces.
- To Disinfect: For precleaned surfaces; Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist.
- Allow to stand ten minutes to air dry.
- For Hard Non-Porous Food Contact Surfaces, Spray until covered with mist.
- Let stand for 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- To Sanitize: Spray until covered with mist, let stand for 30 seconds, then rinse thoroughly.
- To Control and Prevent Mold and Mildew and Their Odors: Spray precleaned surfaces until covered with mist. Repeat application as necessary.
- To Deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Causes eye irritation.
- Do not spray in eyes, on skin or on clothing.
Shipping Weight : 1.10 lb