Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Hemorrhoidal Treatments >
Tronolane hemorrhoidal suppositories - 20 ea
Temporary relieves itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
You Save: $2.61 (16.4%)
Earn Points on this item:13
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: LEE PHARMACEUTICAL CO. INDICATIONS: Tronolane Hemorrhoidal Suppositories Features:
- Temporary relief shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- It relievers the itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
- Protects irritated areas.
Fat (Hard 88. 7%) (protectant), Phenylephrine HCl (0. 25%) (vasoconstrictor).
Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- Gently dry by putting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft sloth before application of the product
- Tear one suppository from the strip.
- Separate the two tabs of white plastic wrap with thumb and forefinger of each hand, grasp the tabs and peel downward, unwrapping the suppository.
- insert suppository into the rectum, rounded end first.
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Adults and children 12 years or older: Insert one suppository rectally up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Store below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F) to avoid melting.
- Do not use if film is torn or broken.
- For intrarectal use only.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before you use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
- Ask a doctor before you use if you have:
- heart disease.
- high blood pressure.
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- thyroid disease.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- bleeding occurs.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb