MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Coppertone kids sunblock lotion, SPF 30:
Uniquely formulated to provide long-lasting waterproof protection. This waterproof formula lasts for a full 6 hours in and out of the water, and keeps kids protected from the sun's burning UVA and UVB rays.
- UVA/UVB Protection.
- Screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%), Oxybenzone (6%)
Water, Butylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidene-Malonate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chlorphenesin, Cellulose Gum, Butylated PVP, Disodium EDTA
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older - Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 3 years of age - Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age - Ask a doctor.
- Other Information
- May stain some fabrics
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- For external use only.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.