MANUFACTURER: RECKITT BENCKISER CONSUMER. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Alkyl 50% C14 - 40% C12 - 10% C16 , Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate 0. 106 % , Ethanol 79. 646%. DIRECTIONS: It is a violation of Federal law to use the product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Hold container upright 6 inches to 8 inches from surfaces. To Disinfect: For precleaned surfaces: Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist. Allow to stand ten minutes to air dry. For Hard Non-Porous Food Contact Surfaces: Spray until covered with mist. Let stand for 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly. To Sanitize: Spray until covered with mist, let stand for 30 seconds, then rinse thoroughly. To Control and Prevent Mold and Mildew and Their Odors: Spray precleaned surfaces until covered with mist. Repeat application as necessary. To Deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed. Warning
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray kills viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Kills 99. 9% of germs in 30 seconds Sanitizes: Kills 99. 9% of Staphylococcus Aureus Staph and Klebsiella Pneumoniae K. Pneumoniae on hard, non porous surfaces in 30 seconds.
- Eliminates odors.
- Lysol Brand II Disinfectant Spray kills viruses and bacteria on environmental surfaces in your home and in public places.
- Eliminates germs and odors on hard non porous surfaces that you come into contact with every day.
- Use Lysol Brand II Disinfectant Spray:
- In empty garbage cans
- In pets areas
- In sick rooms
- Under sinks
- In diaper pails
- In empty plastic hampers
- On doorknobs
- Around toilet areas
- Use on finished surfaces in basements, closets, attics, laundry rooms, storage areas, vacation homes, boat and car interiors, shower stalls and recycling bins.
- Controls growth of mold and mildew on mattresses, pillows, shower curtains and books.
Sanitizes: Kills 99. 9% of Staphylococcus Aureus Staph and Klebsiella Pneumoniae K. Pneumoniae on hard, non porous surfaces in 30 seconds.
Disinfectants: On environmental surfaces, Lysol Brand II Disinfectant Spray is tuberculocidal and kills the following bacteria, viruses and fungi: Bacteria & Fungi Staphylococcus Aureus MRSA; Streptococcus Pyogenes; Salmonella Choleraesuis; Escherichia Coli; Campylobacter Jejuni; Athletes Foot Fungus Viruses Rhinovirus Type 39 the leading cause of the common cold; Rotavirus WA the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children; Respiratory Syncytial Virus RSV the leading cause of lower respiratory in children; Poliovirus Type 1; Adenovirus Type 2; Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 & 2; Hepatitis A Lysol Brand II Disinfectant Spray meets AOAC Germicidal spray product test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants.
Eliminates Odors: Lysol Brand II Disinfectant Spray deodorizes by killing many germs that cause odors. It eliminates odors at their source. Ordinary nongermicidal spray cant do this. To eliminate odors retained in fabrics, spray on draperies, curtains and upholstered furniture.
- Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
- Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb