MANUFACTURER: WYETH CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Preparation H Hemorrhoidal cream with maximum strength pain relief :
It is the cream with maximum strength pain relief helps relieve pain on contact, provides a soothing layer of protection, and temporarily shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue.
Smooth Cream Formula with Aloe:
- Rapid soothing pain relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort.
- Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Protects irritated tissue.
- Relieves external discomfort.
Glycerin USP (14. 4%) (Protectant), Phenylephrine HCl USP (0. 25%) (Vasoconstrictor), Pramoxine HCl USP (1%) (Local Anesthetic), White Petrolatum USP (15%) (Protectant).
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, BHA, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Panthenol, Propyl Gallate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water (Purified), Sodium Benzoate, Steareth 2, Steareth 20, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum.
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream.
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap.
- Apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only.
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement.
- For application in the lower anal canal: remove over from dispensing cap. attach dispensing cap to tube. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus.
- Thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use and replace cover. children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have - heart disease - high blood pressure - thyroid disease - diabetes - difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product :
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Bleeding occurs or condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days an allergic reaction develops the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.