Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Hemorrhoidal Treatments >
Petersons hemorrhoidal ointment tube - 0.9 Oz
Petersons Hemorrhoidal Ointment to relieve rectal itching and irritation of hemorrhoids.
You Save: $2.31 (15.9%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: LEE PHARMACEUTICAL CO.
Petersons Hemorrhoidal Ointment Tube for local application to help relieve the itching and discomfort of rectal irritation and also irritation of hemorrhoids. Helps promote healing of cut, cracked and irritated skin, and external piles.
Zinc Oxide 6. 62%; Camphor 3. 00%; Carbolic Acid 2. 52%; Tannic Acid 2. 21%.
Petrolatum; Bees Wax; Lavender Oil.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep puncture wounds, serious burns or cuts or animal bites, consult a physician. Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.