Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Hemorrhoidal Treatments >
Calmol 4 hemorrhoidal suppositories - 24 ea
For the temporary relief of itching and discomfort associated with anorectal disorders.
You Save: $4.28 (22.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- For anorectal discomforts
- Helps to make bowel movements
Calmol 4 hemorrhoidal suppositories
- It is gentle, soothing and natural active ingredients provide lubrication and relieve itching and discomfort of painful hemorrhoids, inflamed tissues and other anorectal disorders.
- It is safe and effective containing no anesthetics, vaso constrictors, topical steroids or other medications that can be absorbed internally.
- No interaction with other internal medications and do not require warnings for patients with high blood pressure, diabetes, heart, or thyroid disease
Cocoa butter 76 (Protectant), Zinc Oxide 10 (Astringent).
Bismuth subgallate, glyceryl stearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, methylparaben propylparaben.
Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
Detach one suppository from the strip, remove wrapper before inserting into rectum as follows:
- Slowly peel down film wrapper by pulling evenly and slowly on tabs to expose suppository.
- Insert 1 suppository into the rectum up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a physician.
- In case of bleeding, consult a physician promptly.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb