Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Insecticides, Rodenticides >
Raid Ant and Roach Killer, Outdoor Fresh - 17.5 Oz
Raid Ant & Roach Killer apply directly on roaches as well as in their hiding places.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: S. C. JOHNSON WAX. INDICATIONS: Raid Ant & Roach Killer kills on contact kills on contact with no lingering chemical odor and will keep killing bugs for up to four weeks. Available in an easy-to-use aerosol can, this insecticide uses broad spray patterns for good surface coverage.
Use Raid Ant & Roach Killer directly on roaches themselves, as well as in their hiding places. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Imiprothrin 0. 100% , Cypermethrin 0. 100%. Inactive Ingredients: Inert Ingredients 99. 800% . DIRECTIONS:
WARNINGS: Caution: Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not apply to humans, pets, or plants, or contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes, or utensils. Remove pets and birds and cover aquariums. Cover or remove exposed food dishes, utensils, and food handling equipment.
- Shake well before use. Hold container upright. Do not spray up into air. Apply to surfaces only. Point spray opening toward surface to be sprayed and press button firmly.
- Hold about 12' from surface being sprayed. Spray until surfaces are wet. Avoid excessive wetting of asphalt, tile, rubber, and plastic materials.
- More frequent application will be required to maintain control on plywood surfaces. Repeat treatment as necessary.
- For roaches, waterbugs: Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places. When bugs are driven out, spray directly.
- For ants: Apply to ant trails, also around doors, windows, and wherever ants enter the house.
- For silverfish, crickets, spiders: Spray areas infested by these pests.
First aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed, immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to physician: Contains petroleum distillate. Vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
Physical or chemical hazards: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame, or pilot lights. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperature above 130 degree F may cause bursting.
Storage: Store away from heat or open flames, in areas inaccessible to children.
Shipping Weight : 1.60 lb