MANUFACTURER: OAKHURST CO.INDICATIONS:
- Peterson's Ointment temporarily relieves dry, irritated and itching skin.
- Helps prevent skin infection in minor burns, scrapes and cuts.
- Peterson's Ointment gives temporary relief of itching and discomfort associated with piles and hemorrhoids.
Camphor 3% (Anti-Itching), Phenol 2. 5% (Anesthetic), Tannic Acid 2. 5% (Astringent), Zinc Oxide 6. 6% (Astringent).
Beeswax, Lavender Oil.
- When practical, cleanse affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gentle dry by patting or blotting with a toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Apply to the affected area up to 3 times daily.
- Keep container closed if not in use.
- Store in a cool place.
- If ointment was exposed to heat and appears to be separated, mix well before using.
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. When using this product Do not put this product into rectum by gingers or any mechanical device or applicator Do not apply to large areas of the body. If applied to fingers and toes, do not bandage Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse the condition does not improve within 7 days you experience rectal bleeding or persistent constipation
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: