Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Insecticides, Rodenticides >
Combat Quick Kill Formula for Large Roaches - 8 Ea
Combat Qck Kill Roach Bait which is cleanliness of the area and destroying the nest.
You Save: $1.40 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: DIAL CORPORATION.
INDICATIONS: Combat Qck Kill Roach Bait Large
Combat Quick Kill Formula for Large Roaches Kills up to 6 months.
- It kills in hours.
- No vapor, fumes or odor.
- Child-resistant baits.
- How Combat Works:
- Roaches enter bait station and eat the bait.
- Roaches take the bait back to the nest.
- Roaches share the bait, killing other roaches and destroying the nest.
- Results may be affected by the number of roaches, the cleanliness of the area and the use of other roach control measures throughout the structure.
Fipronil CAS No. 120068-37-3 - 0. 03%.
Other Ingredients 99. 97%.
- It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- Use all 12 baits. Break baits apart. Do not remove or puncture labels on bait stations. Place baits wherever you see or have seen roaches. Then place additional baits about 1-1/2 feet away. Some of the most likely hiding places for roaches are shown in the diagrams.
- Place baits properly so they are touching walls or corners. Do not use sprays or foggers around bait stations.
- Replace all 12 baits every 6 months or sooner if roaches return.
- Storage and Disposal -
- Storage: Store in cool, dry area out of reach of children.
- Disposal: If Empty - Do not reuse this container. Place in trash.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Do not allow children or pets to play with the bait stations.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling bait stations.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb