MANUFACTURER: DIAL CORPORATION. INDICATIONS: Combat 12 Month Roach BaitKills up to one year. Kills non-stop for up to 12 months. With food roaches prefer. Child-resistant baits. How Combat Works:
Results may be affected by the number of roaches, the cleanliness of the area and the use of other roach control measures throughout the structure. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Fipronil CAS No. 120068-37-3 - 0. 05% . Inactive Ingredients: Other Ingredients 99. 95% . DIRECTIONS: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with it's labeling.
- Roaches enter bait station and eat the bait.
- Roaches take the bait back to the nest.
- Roaches share the bait, killing other roaches and destroying the nest.
Storage and Disposal -
- Use all 18 baits. Break baits apart. Place all baits where roaches are found as shown in the diagrams.
- Do not use sprays around baits. Sprays contaminate baits and reduce effectiveness.
- Replace all 18 baits every 12 months or sooner if roaches return.
Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. WARNINGS: Do not allow children or pets to play with the bait stations. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling bait stations. Warning
- Store in cool, dry area out of reach of children.
- If Empty - Do not reuse this container. Place in trash.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb