Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Rodent and Mosquito Repellents >
- Kills fleas plus eggs for up to 4 months.
- Wide-angle spray.
- Use on carpets, upholstery and pet bedding.
Raid flea killer plus carpet and room spray - 16 oz
Kills fleas and their hatching eggs for up to four months.
You Save: $1.32 (13.3%)
Earn Points on this item:8
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Raid flea killer plus carpet and room spray
- Kills fleas plus hatching eggs for up to 4 months.
- Protects for up to 4 months.
- No CFCs - Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
- Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
Pyrethrins 0.140%, Tetramethrin 0.063%, Piperonyl Butoxide, TechnicalEquivalent to Min 0.80% of Butylcarbityl 6-Propylpiperonyl Ether and 0.20% Related Compounds - 1.000%, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide 1.000%, (S)-Methoprene 0.015%
Other Ingredients 97.782% - Contains Sodium Nitrite.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Shake before use.
- Point valve away from face and push button.
- For Surface/Carpet Spray:
- Hold container upside down 2-3 feet from surface.
- Point actuator towards surface and push button.
- Apply uniformly with sweeping motion.
- If used on light or delicate upholstery fabrics, test in an inconspicuous place prior to use.
- Important - Only complete coverage of carpets, upholstery and other fabrics will guarantee thorough flea elimination.
- Treat surfaces uniformly from one end to the other.
- Carpet Application Rate:
- Long Shag - 1 ft/sec covers 15 ft x 10 ft
- Plush/Sculptured - 2 ft/sec covers 22 ft x 15 ft
- Medium Shag - 1-1/2 ft/sec covers 22 ft x 10 ft
- Wood/Linoleum - 3 ft/sec covers 22 ft x 20 ft
- For Use Indoors:
- To kill fleas hold can 2-3 feet from surfaces to be treated.
- Be sure to apply uniformly, using a sweeping motion, to rugs, carpets, drapes and all surfaces of upholstered furniture.
- Treat under and around furniture if pets frequently rest in these areas.
- Repeat as necessary.
- For Use in Pet Area:
- Treat pet bedding and other pet resting areas as these are primary hiding area for fleas.
- No need to remove pet bedding after treatment.
- Follow directions as for other indoor areas.
- For best treatments, pets should be treated before they return to the treated area.
- Storage and Disposal Statement:
- Storage - Store in a cool, dray area inaccessible to children.
- Disposal - Do not puncture or incinerate.
- This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where steel aerosol can recycling is available.
- If recycling is not available, place in trash.
- If Partially Filled - Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Precautionary Statements - Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals:
- Harmful if absorbed through the skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Do not remain in enclosed areas after use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and after treating pets.
- Ventilate enclosed areas before returning.
- Avoid contamination of food and foodstuffs.
- Cover and turn off fish aquariums.
- When spraying rooms, rugs and carpets, remove plants, pets, and birds.
- First Aid:
- If On Skin or Clothing - Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Physical or Chemical Hazards:
- Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting.
Shipping Weight : 1.10 lb