MANUFACTURER: S. C. JOHNSON WAX.
INDICATIONS:Off active insect repellent aerosol spray, sweat resistant
It repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus. Sprays upside down too. Provides hours of effective protection from mosquitoes, gnats, and biting flies (sand flies, stable flies, and black flies). Also repels ticks, chiggers and fleas from treated skin and clothing.
- Non greasy.
- Wont stain and resists perspiration.
- Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Use just enough repellant to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary. Do not allow children to handle this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. For maximum protection, spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin. To Apply to Face. Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not spray directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears Do not apply to children's hands. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Works on Clothing Too. Do not use under clothing. Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool or nylon. Do not apply on or near acetate, rayon, spandex or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles. Storage: Store away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children. Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate If Empty This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities when aerosol can recycling is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the container by using the product according to the label. If recycling is not available, place in trash.
- Hazards to humans Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and lips. May cause skin reaction in rare cases.
- First aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Skin: If you or your child reacts to this product, wash treated skin and call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Physical and chemical hazards Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat, sparks, or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate containers. Exposure to temperatures above 120F may cause bursting. Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.