Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Rodent and Mosquito Repellents >
Bens 100 Maximum Pump Deet Repellent - 1.25 Oz
Ideal for camping in the backwoods, hiking, and backpacking.
You Save: $0.27 (5.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 044224102058
- Effectively repels
- Stable flies
MANUFACTURER: TENDER CORPORATION Bens 100 maximum pump deet repellent
- Effectively Repels:
- Black Flies.
- Deer Flies.
- No See Ums.
- Stable Flies.
Other Ingredients: (1.89%).
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label and card.
- Remove protective cap and spray on all exposed skin areas, keeping nozzle pointed away from face.
- Do not inhale.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth.
- To apply to face, spray on hands and rub on.
- Apply sparingly around ears.
- Do not apply to children's hands.
- Do not allow children to handle this product When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child.
- Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin.
- Do not use under clothing.
- Avoid over-application of this product.
- After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
- Wash treated cloths before wearing again.
- Do not spray in enclosed areas.
- For ticks and chiggers,apply to shoe tops, socks and around openings in clothing.
- Repeat as needed.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) storage area inaccessible to children and pets and away from heat or open flame. Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate. If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or if available, offer for recycling. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice have the person sip a glass of water if able t swallow. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or for going for treatment. Physical of Chemical Hazards: Keep off synthetics, plastics, furniture and painted surfaces. May damage leather.
- Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals.
- Causes substantial but temporary eye injury.
- Do not get in eyes.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Use of this product may cause skin reaction in rare cases.
- If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash skin and call your local poison control center.
- If you go to the doctor take this repellent with you.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.