MANUFACTURER: UNITED INDUSTRIES.
INDICATIONS:Cutter mosquito repellent spray, unscented
Contains DEET (N, N-diethyl-m-toluamide). Unscented Cutter Insect Repellent provides hours of protection from mosquitoes and ticks. Also repels biting flies, gnats, chiggers, fleas and no-see-ums. Cutter's unique water-based formula feels great on your skin, is not greasy and has no unpleasant odor. This aerosol spray allows you to hold the can and spray at any angle - even upside down - to cover ankles, legs, even your back. Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
- Makes you invisible to bugs.
- Water based.
- Long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas.
N-N-Diethyl-M-Toluamide 9.5% , Other Isomers 0.5% Ingredients, Inert Ingredients 90.0%.
- Read all directions before using this product.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Hold can 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face.
- Slightly moisten skin or clothing with a slow sweeping motion.
- Frequent reapplication and saturation is unnecessary.
- Apply on face by first spraying small amounts in palm of hand and spreading on face and neck.
- Do not apply to skin under clothing or to the hands of young children.
- Wash treated skin after returning indoors.
- Will not damage nylon, cotton, wool.
- May damage some synthetic fibers, plastics, watch crystals, leather, painted or varnished surfaces.
- Wash treated clothing after use.
- Do not reuse empty container.
- Discard in trash.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb