Heel Traumeel Pain Relief Homeopathic Gel
- Muscular pain
- Joint pains
- Sports injuries
- Traumeel is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors.
- The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by heel.
Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood) 3X (0.50 g, Reduces Pain after Injury), Arnica Montana (Montana Flower) (0.75 g, Reduces Pain due to Bruises), Belladonna 3X HPUS (0.50 g, Reduces Pain), Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower 1X (0.25 g, Reduces Pain due to Bruises), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower (0.75 g, Stimulates Healing Process), Chamomilla 1X (0.25 g, Soothing Pain Relief), Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) (0.25 g, Immune Support), Echinacea Pupurea (Coneflower) 1X (0.25 g, Stimulates Healing Process), Hamamelis Virginiana 1X (0.75 g, Relives Bruised Soreness), Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum 8X (0.125 g, Stimulates Injury Healing), Hypercium Perforatum 6X (0.045 g, Relieves Pain), Mercurius Solubilis 8X (0.06 g, Reduces Joint Pain), Millefolium 1X (0.15 g, Treats Minor Bleeding), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey Root) 4X (0.05 g, Relieves Joint Pain).
Carbopol 980, Ethanol, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Adults, children and infants:
- Apply generously to addicted areas 2 to 3 times daily or as needed.
- Rub gently into the skin.
- Traumeel may be applied using mild comprehension bandaging and/or occlusive bandaging.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body.
- Do not apply over open wounds or broken skin.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, or if a rash develops, a physician should be consulted.
- In rare cases, allergic skin reactions may develop.
- Do not use if know sensitivity to traumeel or any of its ingredients exists.
- Keep this and all medicine out of the reach of children.
- Tamper evident:
- Do not use if inner protective seal under cap is broken.
- Store at room temperature.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb