Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Insecticides, Rodenticides >
Raid kitchen Ants killing Baits III - 4 Baits
Raid Ant Baits II Kills ants where they breed.
You Save: $0.41 (9.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: S. C. JOHNSON WAX. INDICATIONS: Raid Ant Baits II contain Abamectin, an ingredient that keeps killing ants nonstop. They're so advanced, they kill ants where they breed, helping to rid your home of ants for up to three months. And they're guaranteed to work for even severe ant infestations.
Raid Ant Baits II fit snugly in corners and along paths commonly traveled by ants, so you can place them anywhere you've seen ants. Ants are attracted to the bait to feed. When they eat the bait, they return to their nesting area to die and continue to kill other ants. DIRECTIONS:
WARNINGS: Caution: Harmful if absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- Break Raid Ant Baits II apart from the plastic frame.
- For thorough ant control, all four baits must be used at one time. For larger kitchens or particularly heavy infestations, we strongly recommend using additional baits.
- For best results, place the baits next to the wall along baseboards, in corners, under sinks, in cabinets, and near plumbing fixtures. You can even place baits in cabinets. Do not contaminate feed, food products, or food preparation surfaces, dishes, kitchen utensils, and food containers.
- Baits work best on horizontal surfaces touching corners and walls.
- Ants will begin eating the bait immediately, and you should expect to see fewer ants within days.
- Replace all baits every three months to keep ants from returning.
First aid: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children. Do not allow children or pets to play with baits. Do not store above 130 degree F.
Disposal: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb