Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Insecticides, Rodenticides >
Combat Roach Killing Gel, 60Gm - 2.1 Oz Ea, 12 Pack
Combat Roach Killing Gel targets the nest, Kill roaches and eggs at their source.
You Save: $7.42 (8.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: DIAL CORPORATION.
INDICATIONS: Combat Roach Killing Gel, 60Gm
- Combat Roach Killing Gel Targets the nest and kills eggs.
- It is easy to use.
- No vapor or fumes.
- For hard-to-reach places such as cracks or crevices.
- How Combat Roach Killing Gel Works:
- Roaches eat the gel and die in the nest.
- Other roaches eat them and die.
Hydramethlnon (2. 0%), Other Ingredients (98. 0%).
- For Indoor Use:
- Do not place gel in locations that are routinely washed, as gel will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food preparation surfaces.
- Product may stain textiles and clothing.
- For Outdoor Use:
- Place gel in areas where roaches may nest or breed.
- Apply gel to potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills and expansion joints.
- Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible.
- It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- To Apply Gel:
- Remove cap from tip, touch tip to surface and depress plunger.
- Gel can be applied as spots or in a line along cracks and crevices.
- Apply gel in 1 to 4 dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3 to 12 inch strip per square yard.
- Recap tube after use.
- Place many spots or dabs of gel near areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas.
- Gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners and any out-of-the- way place in the house.
- For thorough control, use entire tube at the same time.
- Inspect gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible.
- Refresh with a new application after 3 months.
- Gel cleans up with a damp paper towel.
- Discard towel after use.
- Store in a cool dry area out of reach of children.
- If Empty - Do not reuse this container. Recap prefilled plastic syringe and place in trash.
- If Partially Filled - Recap prefilled syringe and call your local solid.
- Waste agency or toll free number 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals. Caution: Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling bait stations. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store in a cool, dry area out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
Location: west palm beach fl
price way too expensive!!!
i see this Roach Killing Gel in walmart for $8.00 dollar why myotcstore.com its selling it too expensive?