Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Rodent and Mosquito Repellents >
Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer Spray - 14 Oz
Kills wasps and hornets on contact and where they live.
You Save: $0.15 (2.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: S. C. JOHNSON WAX. INDICATIONS: Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer kills wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets instantly. It also kills wasps with residual action, so you're killing wasps that may return to the nest. To kill the entire nest population, spray the nest until it is thoroughly saturated. DIRECTIONS: 1. For best results, spray in early morning or early evening when insect activity is minimal. Stand safe distance from nest and not directly underneath. Hold can as upright as possible while spraying.
2. Point spray opening toward nest with wind at your back. Spray until nest is thoroughly saturated to kill the entire nest population. Residual action will kill wasps and hornets that return to the nest.
3. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. WARNINGS: Caution: Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Provide adequate ventilation of area being treated. Do not apply to pets or contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes, or utensils. Cover and avoid spraying fish aquariums. Cover or remove exposed food, dishes, utensils, and food-handling equipment. Avoid spraying vegetation directly. Avoid excessive wetting of asphalt.
First aid: If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed, immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or Doctor, or going for treatment. Note to physician: contains petroleum distillate. Vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
Physical or chemical hazards: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degree F may cause bursting. Do not place on stove, radiator, or place where temperature exceeds 130 degree F.
Environmental hazards: This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not apply to water. Do not contaminate water by disposing of equipment washwaters.
Storage: Store away from heat, sparks, and open flame in an area inaccessible to children.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.