Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Insect and pest control > Rodent and Mosquito Repellents >
Raid House and Garden bug killer spray - 11 oz
Designed to kills bugs without causing damage to your house and garden plants.
You Save: $0.61 (9.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: S. C. JOHNSON WAX. INDICATIONS: Raid House & Garden Bug Killer is designed to kill crawling, flying, and garden insects. Its gentle formula will not harm your house or garden plants. Use Raid House & Garden Bug Killer around carpets, draperies, no-wax floors, house plants, and garden plants.
Be sure to read the product label for complete directions, precautions, and additional information. DIRECTIONS: Shake can before using. Hold container upright. Spray away from face.
For crawling bugs:
1. Hold dispenser about 12 inches from surface being sprayed.
2. Spray thoroughly into hiding places such as cracks, moist areas, openings around pipes and sinks, under refrigerators, baseboards, and storage areas.
For flying bugs:
1. Close all doors and windows. Direct the spray mist to all parts of the room, especially windows and other light sources that attract these insects, staying about 3 feet from walls, fabrics, and furniture.
2. Fill room with mist, then leave the treated areas. Keep room closed for at least 15 minutes. Ventilate the room when treatment is completed.
Spray directly on stray wasps, hornets, gnats, and small flying moths that enter buildings.
For garden bugs:
1. Use on ornamental garden plants only, never on edible crops. Spray when air is still and temperature is not above 90F.
2. Spray with slow sweeping motion 36 inches from all plants. Avoid wettinga light spray kills pests effectively. Spray in short bursts.
3. Repeat application from time to time as long as insects are present. Use with caution on tender foliage, young plants, and new growth. WARNINGS: Caution: Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Do not remain in enclosed areas after use. Ventilate enclosed areas before returning. Avoid contamination of food and foodstuffs. Remove pets and birds before using. Cover fish aquariums before spraying. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling. First aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Physical or chemical hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degreeF may cause bursting.
Environmental hazards: This product is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift and runoff from treated sites may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in adjacent waters.
Storage: Store in an area away from heat or flame and inaccessible to children.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb