MANUFACTURER: S. C. JOHNSON WAX.
Raid Flying Insect Killer kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and other flying insects as they fly through the mist, so there is no need to spray them directly. Plus, it has a clean, pleasant scent.
Shake before using. Point spray nozzle away from face and press button, holding container as upright as possible.
1. Remove pets, birds prior to application.
2. Shake before using. Point spray nozzle away from face and press button, holding container as upright as possible.
3. Flies, mosquitoes, small flying moths, gnats, fruitflies: With Raid Flying Insect Killer there is no need to spray directly at flying insects the mist in the air will kill them. Close all doors and windows. Spray Raid Flying Insect Killer up into the air with a sweeping motion, keeping about 3 feet from interior walls, fabrics, and furniture, until room is thoroughly misted.
4. Do not remain in treated area. Keep room closed for 15 minutes. Ventilate room thoroughly before re-entry.
5. For fast knockdown, spray directly at insects, keeping about 3 feet from interior walls, fabrics, furniture. In kitchens, be sure to treat areas that may attract these insects such as around windows, sinks, and garbage cans. Cover or remove exposed food, utensils, and food handling equipment.
6. For residual control of insects, spray from a distance of about 18' from screens and around doors and windows where insects enter the house. Also, spray screens and doorways on patios. It is recommended to check for potential staining and damage in an inconspicuous place before complete treatment.
7. Wasps, hornets, yellow jackets: Spray directly at stray wasps that enter building.
1. Flies, mosquitoes, small flying moths, gnats, fruitflies, boxelder bugs: To reduce annoyance of these insects, spray area when air is calm for best results. If a slight breeze is blowing, spray with the wind, allowing the spray to drift over the area to be treated, staying at least 4 feet from plants and bushes.
2. Allow a couple of minutes for product to take effect. Give special attention to breeding areas such as garbage cans and compost piles. Treat these areas from a distance of about 18' when possible.
3. When spraying in garages, be careful that spray does not contact painted surfaces of vehicles.
Caution: Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Provide adequate ventilation of area being treated. Do not apply to humans, pets, or plants, or contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes, or utensils. Cover and avoid spraying fish aquariums. Cover or remove exposed food, dishes, utensils, and food handling equipment. Keep out of reach of children.
First aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Environmental hazards: This pesticide is toxic to fish. Drift and runoff from treated areas may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in neighboring areas. Do not apply directly to water.
Physical or chemical hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 dergree F may cause bursting.
Storage: Store in an area away from heat or open flame and inaccessible to children.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb