MANUFACTURER: S. C. JOHNSON WAX.
Raid Concentrated DEEP REACH Fogger allows you to automatically fill an average size room (up to 625 sq. ft. ) with an insect-killing fog while you're away. It penetrates into cracks, crevices, and carpet fibers. It won't leave a wet, messy residue and it won't stain. Use the fogger in your apartment, home, attic, basement, cabin, garage, storage areas, shed, or camper.
1. Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets, and doors in areas to be treated. Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and surfaces. Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before spraying. Turn off airflow systems in aquariums. Cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture, and stereo with plastic dust covers in the immediate area surrounding the fogger. (Newspaper may be used. ) 2. Close outside doors and windows. Shut off fans and air conditioners.
3. Extinguish all flames and lights. Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance. Do not use fogger in a cabinet or under a counter or table.
4. Place a chair, table, or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with several layers of newspaper or paper towels.
5. Bend tab on side of sprayer. Tilt sprayer away from face (container sprays straight up). Press down firmly on sprayer pad until it snaps into place.
6. Set fogger on covered stand. Immediately leave treated area.
7. Keep treated area closed for at least 4 hours.
8. Before reoccupying the area, open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes.
Caution: May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing vapors. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. May cause contact sensitization following repeated contact with the skin of some individuals. Do not remain in enclosed areas during use. Keep out of treated area for four hours. Ventilate enclosed area for 30 minutes before reoccupying. Remove pets and birds and cover and turn off fish aquariums before spraying. All food preparation surfaces should be covered during application and thoroughly cleaned after use.
First aid: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If swallowed, have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Physical or chemical hazards: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130F may cause bursting. This product contains a highly flammable ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the 'Directions for Use' on this label very carefully. Do not use in food/feed handling establishments, restaurants, or other areas where food/feed is commercially prepared or processed. Do not use more than one fogger per room. Do not use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets, and under counters or tables. Do not use in a room 5 ft. x 5 ft. or smaller; instead allow fog to enter from other rooms. (One 1. 5 oz. can treats up to 5, 0
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.