Tomcat reusable mouse snap traps
- Safer around children and pets.
- Patented design is guaranteed effective.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Set snap trap by squeezing the back side as shown.
- While baiting is not required, the use of Tomcat Mouse Attractant Gel is recommended.
- Place a small pencil eraser-sized amount of attractant onto the back corner of the yellow tongue.
- Place snap traps perpendicular to walls or other objects in areas with evidence of mouse activity.
- For best results, place between a mouses nesting place and food source.
- For mouse disposal, just squeeze the back of the snap trap, your hands never touch the mouse.
- Now its set and ready to be used again.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb