Pronto Plus bedbugs and dust mites killing spray, travel size
- Nothing is more kid-friendly.
- Kill bedbugs and dust mites where they hide.
- Will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
3-Phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS, 2 SR)-2,2-Dimethyl-3-(2-Methylprop-1-Enyl) Cyclopropane Carboxylate 0.4%; N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboxamide 1.6%, Inert Ingredients 98.0%
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Shake well before each use.
- Remove protective cap.
- Aim spray opening away from person.
- Push button to spray.
- To kill bedbugs:
- Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices around baseboards, floorboards, headboards and walls.
- First thoroughly clean and air mattresses and springs.
- Then spot treat only areas that may harbor pests.
- On mattresses concentrate on tufts, folds and seams.
- Repeat as necessary.
- To kill dust mites:
- First thoroughly vacuum entire room concentrating on areas where mites congregate: such as mattresses, box springs, headboards, walls, floors, carpeting, and baseboards.
- Then spray surfaces until damp.
- On mattresses allow spray to dry thoroughly before replacing bedding.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing.
- Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- Do not use in commercial food/feed processing, preparation, food/feed storage or serving area.
- In the home, all food/feed processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment, or thoroughly washed before use.
- Exposed food/feed should be covered or removed.
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates.
- Do not apply directly to water.
- Do not contaminate water by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.
- Contents under pressure.
- Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting.
- This product is not for use on humans.
- Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying.
- Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb